|Wednesday, Sept. 29th||--||Registration Opens|
|Tuesday, Oct. 26th||--||Schedule Released|
|Saturday, 11/13 (Dates could change based on NFL Covid Policy)||Paul Brown Stadium + Offsite Venue||Micro, Junior and Varsity|
|Sunday, 11/14 (Dates could change based on NFL Covid Policy)||Paul Brown Stadium + Offsite Venue||Mini and Senior|
|Tuesday After Event||--||Results Posted|
|10 Days After Event||--||Highlight Video Posted|
Thanks to all of our Past Sponsors who help make this event possible. Please support the businesses that support our kids.
Cavalier Distributing | Discount Drug Mart | Esterline & Sons Manufacturing | Quebe Holdings, Inc. | Restaurant Mechanical Solutions | NAI Bergman | The Highland Stag | The Doggie Retreat | Macs Pizza Pub | Holy Name Society| Roosters | Affordable Landscape Supplies | Charlie's Automotive Repair and Towing | Chautauqua Properties LLC | Cincy Magazine | CSE Custom Promotions | Dayton Orthopaedic | Discover Auto Center Inc. | Davidson Law Offices | Gusto Cuts | Lees Famous Recipe Chicken | Julian's Custom Castles | Bob McGlothen Plumbing | MDI Business Solutions | Menchie's Frozen Yogurt | Poling | Principle Solutions Group | Conger | Wired Campaigns | RMS Energy | Kunal Patel Group | KelCode Solutions | LL Patterson LLC The Employer's Advocate | M&D Blacktop Company | Moore Air | Granite Transformations | Cincinnati Children's Hospital | J2S Medical | Bella Realty Group | Beneifts Network Insurance | Mark's Automatic Transmission Service
Register Your Team
Turkey Bowl Brackets 2021
*The tournament schedule will be released Tuesday prior to the event*
TEAM CHECK IN
Coaches: Coaches must bring a photo ID. Coaches must have our designated wristband and wear their FFF coaches shirt for FREE entry and to be permitted field access - NO EXCEPTIONS. 2 Coaches per team are guaranteed free stadium access; 4 Coaches per team are permitted on the turf. Complimentary Event Tshirts will be in team bags at Team Check In.
Players: Coaches make sure your entire team is ready 45 minutes prior to first game at check in. Players must have birth certificate and/or current grade/report card. Names/Birth Dates must match organic roster provided by FFF at beginning of season. No Birth Certificate -or- Current Report Card, No Play.
Non-Sponsor Price: $395/team
Non FFF Teams or Non FA21 Teams Price: $595/team
Sponsor Price: $545/team
*Businesses that sponsor a team will get their Logo on all the Participation Tshirts and Event Tshirts
FFF Division Rules/Gameplay
- Coaches (wearing their lanyard/wristband and FFF coach shirts) and players will have field access. 2 Coaches per team are granted free entry to the stadium. 4 Coaches per team are permitted on the field. PreK parents will also have field access.
- Every child will need to bring a birth certificate and/or grade card (electronic or hard copy of current school year)
- No Safeties on (1) direction field
- Games will consist of (2) 12-minute halves. SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED THROUGHOUT THE GAME FOR ALL DIVISIONS
- Each team is guaranteed (3) games, (1) of which inside PBS.
- We will have officials coming from all over. Please adapt to the officiating
- Mini + JR’s = if a child fails to receive (1) touch, your team is subject to a forfeit
- No child may RUN twice in a row
- Big Trophy, White Footballs, and Rings will be awarded to the winning teams of each bracket
We will place teams accordingly into brackets based on the following: Ages as of 9/1 (oldest child on your team), Record and Experience *If your team went 0-7 we will do our best to place your team in a bracket with other teams of similar records/skillset*
- Overtime will consist of (1) play from the 5-yard line. Possession will be determined by a coin flip. The team that wins the toss will choose offense or defense. If the defense stops them, they win, if the offense scores they win.
Dates *Dates could change pending NFL Covid Policy*
Saturday, 11/13 = Micro, Junior, Varsity
Sunday, 11/14 = Mini, Senior
Weather/Refund Policy Adverse weather and unplayable conditions may result in the following:
(a) Games may be delayed or the game clock may be reduced (b) In the unfortunate likelihood that the tournament is canceled due to weather, teams will not be refunded
Paul Brown Stadium Details
- Click Here Logistics Map
- Gate Fee: **$10-$15/Adult**, $5/Child (players & coaches enter free)
**Gate Fee could be $15/Adult if we need to provide shuttle service between venues**
- Gates will open around 8-9 am
- Everyone must enter Gate #A on the SouthWest side of the stadium
- Everyone must sit in sections 108 - 112
- Only bottled water is permitted to enter the stadium. No Outside Food. Concessions will be sold at both locations- Parking Spaces will be on a First Come, First Serve basis
- Tailgates are welcome. Make sure you clean up after yourself. Do NOT bring food into the stadium.
- Parking @ PBS Click Here for Parking Diagram **FFF has no control over parking rates/policies**
Off Site Location: Nippert Stadium –or– Local HS
– Click Here Logistics Map and Parking
– No gate fee, but there is a parking fee **FFF has no control over parking rates**
– Concessions will be sold at both location
- Each child will receive an event Tshirt. Additional Tshirts will be on sale for $10.
- Concessions will be sold inside the Stadium and at off-site location
- Only coaches wearing our designated wristband and FFF Coach Shirt will be permitted to be on the field. In addition, PreK parents will have field access.
- Coaches shirts will be on sale for $10 at the main table. Only (2) coaches will be granted free stadium access. Only (4) coaches will be permitted on the field.