|Sunday, Sept. 18th||--||Registration Opens|
|Tuesday, Prior To Games @ 7pm on Social Media||Facebook, Instagram + Twitter||Schedule Released|
|Saturday, November 12th (Dates could change based on NFL Covid Policy)||Paycor Stadium + NKU Intramural Fields||Micro, Junior and Varsity|
|Sunday, November 13th (Dates could change based on NFL Covid Policy)||Paycor Stadium + NKU Intramural Fields||Mini and Senior|
|Tuesday After Event||--||Results Posted|
|10 Days After Event||--||Highlight Video Posted|
Thanks to all of our Past Sponsors who help make this event possible. Please support the businesses that support our kids.
Cavalier Distributing | Discount Drug Mart | Esterline & Sons Manufacturing | Quebe Holdings, Inc. | Restaurant Mechanical Solutions | NAI Bergman | The Highland Stag | The Doggie Retreat | Macs Pizza Pub | Holy Name Society| Roosters | Affordable Landscape Supplies | Charlie's Automotive Repair and Towing | Chautauqua Properties LLC | Cincy Magazine | CSE Custom Promotions | Dayton Orthopaedic | Discover Auto Center Inc. | Davidson Law Offices | Gusto Cuts | Lees Famous Recipe Chicken | Julian's Custom Castles | Bob McGlothen Plumbing | MDI Business Solutions | Menchie's Frozen Yogurt | Poling | Principle Solutions Group | Conger | Wired Campaigns | RMS Energy | Kunal Patel Group | KelCode Solutions | LL Patterson LLC The Employer's Advocate | M&D Blacktop Company | Moore Air | Granite Transformations | Cincinnati Children's Hospital | J2S Medical | Bella Realty Group | Beneifts Network Insurance | Mark's Automatic Transmission Service
Each team will play 3 in total. At least ONE of the three games will be inside PBS. We will do our best to put teams in brackets with similar results throughout the season. Meaning, if your team is 7-0 we will do our best to put you with teams of comparable record / skill set.
Coaches: Coaches must bring a photo ID. Coaches must have our designated wristband and wear their FFF coach's shirt for FREE entry and to be permitted field access - NO EXCEPTIONS. 2 Coaches per team are guaranteed free stadium access; 4 Coaches per team are permitted on the turf. Complimentary Event T-shirts will be in team bags at Team Check-In.
Players: Coaches make sure your entire team is ready 45 minutes prior to the first game at check-in. Players must have a birth certificate and/or current grade/report card. Names/Birth Dates must match the organic roster provided by FFF at beginning of the season. No Birth Certificate -or- Current Report Card, No Play.
FFF Division Rules/Gameplay
- Coaches (wearing their lanyard/wristband and FFF coach shirts) and players will have field access. 2 Coaches per team are granted free entry to the stadium. and 4 Coaches per team are permitted on the field. Micro Coaches Will Have Field Access in PBS.
- Every child will need to bring a birth certificate and/or grade card (electronic or hard copy of the current school year)
- No Safeties on (1) direction field. Interceptions returned past the starting line will result in 2 points.
- Games will consist of (2) 14-minute halves (Exception: Micro will play (2) 12-min halves). SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED THROUGHOUT THE GAME FOR ALL DIVISIONS
- Each team is guaranteed (3) games, (1) of which inside PBS.
- We will have officials coming from all over. Please adapt to the officiating
- Mini + JR’s = if a child fails to receive (1) touch, your team is subject to a forfeit
- No child may RUN twice in a row
- Big Trophy, White Footballs, Rings and Coach Chains (New for Fall 2022) will be awarded to the winning teams of each bracket Record and Experience *If your team went 0-7 we will do our best to place your team in a bracket with other teams of similar records/skillset*
Overtime Rules **NEW OT RULES**
- Each Team will get (1) play from the 12-yard line. Whichever team advances the ball the furthest WINS. If no winner can be determined after each team receives 1 play, we will conduct a coin toss. The winner of the coin toss will choose offense or defense from the 5-yard line. 2OT is only ONE PLAY. If the offense scores, the offense wins, if the defense gets a stop, the defense wins.
Weather/Refund Policy Adverse weather and unplayable conditions may result in the following:
(a) Games may be delayed or the game clock may be reduced (b) In the unfortunate likelihood that the tournament is canceled due to weather, teams will not be refunded
Paycor Stadium Details
- Click Here for Parking, Field Diagram, and Logistics
- Gate Fee: $15/Adult**, $5/Child (players & coaches enter free)
- Gates will open around 8AM
- Everyone must enter Gate #A on the SouthWest side of the stadium
- Everyone must sit in sections 108 - 112
- Only bottled water is permitted to enter the stadium. No Outside Food. Concessions will be sold at both locations- Parking Spaces will be on a First Come, First Serve basis
- Tailgates are welcome. Make sure you clean up after yourself. Do NOT bring food into the stadium.
- Parking @ PBS Click Here for Parking Diagram **FFF has no control over parking rates/policies**
Off-Site Location: NKU Intramural Turf Fields
– Click Here for Logistics Map and Parking
– No gate fee and No Parking Fee @ NKU Intramural Fields
– Concessions will be sold at both locations (PBS Concession Stand is Cashless)
- Each child will receive an event T-shirt. Additional T-shirts will be on sale for $10.
- Concessions will be sold inside the Stadium and at an off-site location
- Only coaches wearing our designated wristband and FFF Coach Shirt will be permitted to be on the field. In addition, Micro parents will have field access.
- Coach's shirts will be on sale for $10 at the main table. Only (2) coaches will be granted free stadium access. Only (4) coaches will be permitted on the field.