|9/19 by 7pm||--||Registration Opens|
|Saturday, 11/2||Paul Brown Stadium||PreK, Junior and Varsity|
|Saturday, 11/2||University Of Cincinnati Nippert Stadium||PreK, Junior and Varsity|
|Sunday, 11/3||Paul Brown Stadium||Mini and Senior|
|Sunday, 11/3||University Of Cincinnati Nippert Stadium||Mini and Senior|
|Tuesday, 11/12||--||Results Posted|
|Week of 11/19||--||Highlight Video Posted|
Thanks to all of our 2018 Sponsors who help make this event possible. Please support the businesses that support our kids.
Cavalier Distributing | Discount Drug Mart | Esterline & Sons Manufacturing | Quebe Holdings, Inc. | Restaurant Mechanical Solutions | NAI Bergman | The Highland Stag | The Doggie Retreat | Macs Pizza Pub | Holy Name Society| Roosters | Affordable Landscape Supplies | Charlie's Automotive Repair and Towing | Chautauqua Properties LLC | Cincy Magazine | CSE Custom Promotions | Dayton Orthopaedic | Discover Auto Center Inc. | Davidson Law Offices | Gusto Cuts | Lees Famous Recipe Chicken | Julian's Custom Castles | Bob McGlothen Plumbing | MDI Business Solutions | Menchie's Frozen Yogurt | Poling | Principle Solutions Group | Conger | Wired Campaigns
Sponsors for 2019
- Saturday, Nov. 2nd = PreK, Junior and Varsity
- Sunday, Nov. 3rd = Mini and Senior
NEW FOR 2019:
A) TEAM CHECK IN - HEAD Coach Check In - COACHES MUST BRING A PHOTO ID. COACHES MUST HAVE OUR DESIGNATED LANYARD/WRISTBAND AND WEAR THEIR FFF COACHES SHIRT FOR FREE ENTRY AND TO BE PERMITTED FIELD ACCESS- NO EXCEPTIONS. 2 COACHES PER TEAM ARE GRANTED FREE STADIUM ACCESS. 4 COACHES PER TEAM ARE PERMITTED ON THE TURF. IN ADDITION, PreK PARENTS WILL HAVE FIELD ACCESS. Complimentary Event Tshirts will be in team bags at Event Check In.
B) TEAM CHECK IN - Player Check In - Coaches make sure your entire team is ready 45 minutes prior to first game at check in. Players must have birth certificate and/or current grade/report card. Names/Birth Dates must match organic roster provided by FFF at beginning of season. No Birth Certificate --or-- Current Report Card, No Play.
-- Where Is Event Check In? Locations
C) We've partnered with Special Olympics to allow more children the unique experience of playing in our Turkey Bowl.
Past Event Results Click Here
Weather/Refund Policy Adverse weather and unplayable conditions may result in the following:
(a) Games may be delayed or the game clock may be reduced (b) In the unfortunate likelihood that the tournament is canceled due to weather, teams will not be refunded
FFF Division Rules/Gameplay
- Coaches (wearing their lanyard/wristband and FFF coach shirts) and players will have field access. 2 Coaches per team are granted free entry to the stadium. 4 Coaches per team are permitted on the field. PreK parents will also have field access.
- Every child will need to bring a birth certificate and/or grade card (electronic or hard copy of current school year)
- No Safeties on (1) direction field
- Games will consist of (2) 12-minute halves. No substitutions throughout the half (Exception: injury)
- Each team is guaranteed (3) games, (1) of which inside PBS (Exception: PreK teams only play one game total, rather than playing in a tournament style format. PreK teams practice and then play a 20-30 minute game, for a total of 1 hour on the field at Paul Brown Stadium. PreK parents will have field access.)
- We will have officials coming from all over. Please adapt to the officiating
- Mini + JR's = if a child fails to receive (1) touch, your team is subject to a forfeit
- No child may RUN twice in a row
- Overtime will consist of (1) play from the 5 yard line. Possession will be determined by a coin flip. The team that wins the toss will choose offense or defense. If the defense stops them, they win, if the offense scores they win.
Paul Brown Stadium Details
- Click Here Logistics Map
- Gate Fee: $10/Adult, $5/Child (players & 2 coaches per team enter free)
- Gates will open around 8 - 9am
- Everyone must enter Gate #A on the SouthWest side of the stadium
- Everyone must sit in sections 108 - 112
- ONLY bottled water is permitted to enter the stadium. Concessions will be sold at both locations
- Parking Spaces will be on a First Come, First Serve basis
- Tailgates are welcome. Make sure you clean up after yourself. Do NOT bring food into the stadium.
- Parking @ PBS Click Here for Parking Diagram **FFF has no control over parking rates/policies**
Off Site Location: Nippert Stadium
- Click Here Logistics Map and Parking
- No gate fee, but there is a parking fee **FFF has no control over parking rates**
- Concessions will be sold at both locations
- Each child will receive an event Tshirt. Additional Tshirts will be on sale for $10.
- Concessions will be sold inside the Stadium and at off-site location
- Only coaches wearing our designated lanyard/wristband and FFF Coach Shirt will be permitted to be on the field. In addition, PreK parents will have field access.
- Coaches shirts will be on sale for $10 at the main table. Only (2) coaches will be granted free stadium access. Only (4) coaches will be permitted on the field.
Cost Without Sponsor
- PreK = $145/team
- K-8th = $350/team
Cost *With Business Sponsor*
- PreK = $295/team
- K-8th = $500/team
*Businesses that sponsor a team will get their Logo on all the Participation Tshirts and Event Tshirts. Last year 1,500 participation Tshirts were handed out and another 300 were sold. Businesses will have option to hang a banner at the stadium as well. Over 11,000 people attended last year.
Online Reg No Longer Available:
1. Register Online
2. Mail In Registration Form*
*Event is reaching capacity. You must complete the Registration Form and Email or Fax it to us. If there's room in event we'll run your credit card and send a confirmation receipt.