|9/19 by 7pm||--||Registration Opens|
|Saturday, 11/2||Paul Brown Stadium||PreK, Junior and Varsity|
|Saturday, 11/2||Walnut Hills HS||PreK, Junior and Varsity|
|Sunday, 11/3||Paul Brown Stadium||Mini and Senior|
|Sunday, 11/3||Walnut Hills HS||Mini and Senior|
|Tuesday, 11/12||--||Results Posted|
|Week of 11/19||--||Highlight Video Posted|
Thanks to all of our 2018 Sponsors who help make this event possible. Please support the businesses that support our kids.
Cavalier Distributing | Discount Drug Mart | Esterline & Sons Manufacturing | Quebe Holdings, Inc. | Restaurant Mechanical Solutions | NAI Bergman | The Highland Stag | The Doggie Retreat | Macs Pizza Pub | Holy Name Society| Roosters | Affordable Landscape Supplies | Charlie's Automotive Repair and Towing | Chautauqua Properties LLC | Cincy Magazine | CSE Custom Promotions | Dayton Orthopaedic | Discover Auto Center Inc. | Davidson Law Offices | Gusto Cuts | Lees Famous Recipe Chicken | Julian's Custom Castles | Bob McGlothen Plumbing | MDI Business Solutions | Menchie's Frozen Yogurt | Poling | Principle Solutions Group | Conger | Wired Campaigns
- Saturday, Nov. 2nd = PreK, Junior and Varsity
- Sunday, Nov. 3rd = Mini and Senior
Cost Without Sponsor
- PreK = $145/team
- K-8th = $350/team
Cost *With Business Sponsor*
- PreK = $295/team
- K-8th = $500/team
*Businesses that sponsor a team will get their Logo on all the Participation Tshirts and Event Tshirts. Last year 1,500 participation Tshirts were handed out and another 300 were sold. Businesses will have option to hang a banner at the stadium as well. Over 11,000 people attended last year.
Register Online - Will Open In early / Mid September
Sponsorship - Mail In Registration Form - Will Open In early / Mid September
Past Event Results Click Here
Weather/Refund Policy Adverse weather and unplayable conditions may result in the following:
(a) Games may be delayed or the game clock may be reduced (b) In the unfortunate likelihood that the tournament is canceled due to weather, teams will not be refunded
FFF Division Rules/Gameplay
COACHES MUST WEAR THEIR FFF COACHES SHIRT FOR FREE ENTRY - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Coaches (wearing their red FFF shirts) and players will have field access (exception: PreK parents)
- No Safeties on (1) direction field
- Games will consist of (2) 12-minute halves. No substitutions throughout the half (exception: injury)
- Each team is guaranteed (3) games, (1) of which inside PBS (Exception: PreK will have a 20 minute practice then play ONE game)
- We will have officials coming from all over. Please adapt to the officiating
- Mini + JR's = if a child fails to receive (1) touch; your team is subject to a forfeit
- No child may RUN twice in a row
- Overtime will consist of (1) play from the 5 yard line. Possession will be determined by a coin flip. The team that wins the toss will choose offense or defense. If the defense stops them, they win, if the offense scores they win.
NEW THIS YEAR: We've partnered with Special Olympics to allow more children the unique experience of playing in our Turkey Bowl. Come cheer on the Special Olympics Flag Football teams as they conduct their opening ceremony and compete in their championship tournament.
Paul Brown Stadium Details
- Click Here Logistics Map
- Gate Fee: $10/Adult, $5/Child (players & coaches enter free)
- Gates will open around 8 - 9am
- Everyone must enter Gate #A on the SouthWest side of the stadium
- Everyone must sit in sections 108 - 112
- ONLY bottled water is permitted to enter the stadium. Concessions will be sold at both locations
- Parking Spaces will be on a First Come, First Serve basis
- Tailgates are welcome. Make sure you clean up after yourself. Do NOT bring food into the stadium.
- Parking @ PBS Click Here for Parking Diagram **FFF has no control over parking rates/policies**
Off Site Location: Walnut Hills
- Click Here Logistics Map and Parking
- No parking or gate fee
- Concessions will be sold at both locations
- Each child will receive an event Tshirt. Additional Tshirts will be on sale for $10.
- Concessions will be sold inside the Stadium and at off-site location
- Only coaches wearing FFF Coach Shirt will be permitted to be on the field
- Coaches shirts will be on sale for $10 at the main table. Only (4) coaches will be permitted on the field.