Referee Application Page
– Must be in the 9th grade or higher
– You must arrive at your report time and location
– Referees are required to follow the Flag Football Fanatics Referee Hand Book
– Do not favorite or take sides, this is cheating and will not be tolerated
– Throw your flag! We are not paying you to watch the games, be loud, be proud and assertive
– You must be in compliance with employee’s Appearance Standards and Grooming Guidelines each time you work
– You must completely and accurately fill out this application, failure to do so may result in pay deduction or pay suspension. All pay deductions, pay suspensions, or disciplinary actions are at the full discretion of the Referee Office, Director of Officials, or the Commissioner.
Referee scheduling for Flag Football Fanatics will be performed by the referee assigner or someone from the Director of Officials’ office. All referees will be held accountable for those games on the referee schedule and must give at least a 24 hour notice if unable to officiate on such day. A referee who fails to follow the call-off procedure outlined in this policy may be removed from the referee schedule at the discretion of the referee assigner. If you “no call, no show,” we will not mail your previous check. You will have to pick up your check at our main office 4092 Anson Dr. Hilliard, OH 43026. Please give us 24 hours noticed if you will not be able to make it to your location. All referee scheduling is subject to change and we do not guarantee that you will be able to referee at your “Main” location every week however we do strive to achieve that goal when possible.
Performance Bonus Guidelines
We will distribute $100 bonus to each official that gets scheduled and works each game each week (Must work (1) full day at our end of the season tournament). We will only schedule our best officials near the end of the season. If you do not get scheduled, you will not earn your bonus.