|At Date||Game Location||Notes|
|4/16||-||Registration will open at 8 pm|
|5/26||-||Schedule will be released|
|Saturday, 5/30||Ohio Stadium||Micro, Jr and Varsity|
|Saturday, 5/30||Lincoln Tower Park||Micro, Jr and Varsity|
|Sunday, 5/31||Ohio Stadium||Mini and Senior|
|Sunday, 5/31||Lincoln Tower Park||Mini and Senior|
|Week of 6/8||-||Results will be posted|
|Week of 6/22||-||Highlight Video will be posted|
We reserve the right to bump a team (with no refunds) should false information be provided during registration.
Bracketing / Game Play
- Each team will play (3) games (Exception: Micro will play 2 games) every team is guaranteed 1 game inside The Horseshoe Stadium. Games will be composed of (2) 12-minute halves with no substitutions throughout the half.
- Teams will be divided by record / skill set. Example: if your team is 0-6 we will not put you in a bracket with a team that is 6-0.
- Two Direction Fields will be implemented for this event
Weather/Refund Policy Adverse weather and unplayable conditions may result in the following:
(a) Games may be delayed or the game clock may be reduced (b) In the unfortunate likelihood that the tournament is canceled due to weather, teams will not be refunded
FFF Division Rules
- We will have officials coming from all over. Please adapt to the officiating
- If a penalty is called when a player has possession of the ball that WILL NOT constitute as a touch
- Overtime: The team that wins the coin toss will decide if they wish to play offense of defense for (1) play. Any child is eligible for a touch on offense. The play will start at the 4-yard line, if the offense scores they win, if the defense gets a stop, they win. The game will not end in a penalty.
- Mini + JR's = if a child fails to receive (1) touch; your team is subject to a forfeit
- No child may RUN twice in a row
Overtime will consist of (1) play from the 5 yard line. Possession will be determined by a coin flip. The team that wins the toss will choose offense or defense. If the defense stops them, they win, if the offense scores they win.
We will donate a portion of the proceeds to the following charity: Rockin' Out Cancer
You must book your room by 5/24 to take advantage of the parent/coach discount rate.
Group discount code: FFAP
Hotel: Fairfield Inn and Suites, 5520 Maxwell Pl Columbus, OH 43228 - 614.643.4300 - rate is $119+tax
Parking Click Here for Parking Diagram
- **FFF Does not control Parking Garage Prices**
- Everyone must park on West Side of Stadium
- Parking Spaces will be on a First Come, First Serve basis
- Tailgates are welcome. Make sure you clean up after yourself. Do NOT bring food into the stadium.
Stadium / Field Set Up Click Here
- Gates will open around 7:45 - 8:30am
- Everyone must enter WEST side of the stadium
- Everyone must sit on the WEST side of the stadium
- Gate Fee: $10/Adult, $5/Child (players & coaches enter free)
- Parking Fee: All Day Parking for $5
- ONLY bottled water is permitted to enter the stadium
- Each child will receive an event Tshirt. Additional Tshirts will be on sale for $10.
- Please bring water bottles and/or cups--Ohio State will not supply cups this year
- Concessions may be sold outside Ohio Stadium and Lincoln Tower Park
- Only coaches wearing FFF Coach Shirt will be permitted to be on the field
- Coaches shirts will be on sale for $10 at the main table. Only (4) coaches will be permitted on the field.
|Micro||$145 per team|
|Mini - Varsity||$325 per team|
|Gate Fee (Adult)||$10|
|Gate Fee (Child)||$5|
|Gate Fee (Players & Coaches)||FREE|
|Player T-shirt||Each child will receive a FREE event Tshirt|
|Additional T-shirt||Additional T-shirts will be on sale for $10|
|Coach Shirts||$10 at the main table|