|At Date||Game Location||Notes|
|5/28||-||Schedule will be released|
|Saturday, 6/1||Paul Brown Stadium||PreK, Jr and Varsity|
|Saturday, 6/1||Walnut Hills HS||PreK, Jr and Varsity|
|Sunday, 6/2||Paul Brown Stadium||Mini and Senior|
|Sunday, 6/2||Walnut Hills HS||Mini and Senior|
|Week of 6/10||-||Results will be posted|
|Week of 6/24||-||Highlight Video will be posted|
We reserve the right to bump a team (with no refunds) should false information be provided during registration.
Schedule For Champions for Charity 2019 - Bottom Of Page -
Read Entire Page
Bracketing / Game Play
- Each team will play (3) games (Exception: PreK will play 1), (1) of which will be played inside the Paul Brown Stadium. Games will be composed of (2) 12-minute halves with no substitutions throughout the half.
- Teams will be divided by record / skill set. Example: if your team is 0-6 we will not put you in a bracket with a team that is 6-0.
Past Event ResultsClick Here
Weather/Refund Policy Adverse weather and unplayable conditions may result in the following:
(a) Games may be delayed or the game clock may be reduced (b) In the unfortunate likelihood that the tournament is canceled due to weather, teams will not be refunded
FFF Division Rules/Gameplay
COACHES MUST WEAR THEIR FFF RED COACHES SHIRT FOR FREE ENTRY - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Coaches (wearing their red FFF shirts) and players will have field access (exception: PreK parents)
- No Safeties on (1) direction field
- Games will consist of (2) 12-minute halves. No substitutions throughout the half (exception: injury)
- Each team is guaranteed (3) games, (1) of which inside PBS (Exception: PreK will have a 20 minute practice then play ONE game)
- We will have officials coming from all over. Please adapt to the officiating
- Mini + JR's = if a child fails to receive (1) touch; your team is subject to a forfeit
- No child may RUN twice in a row
- Overtime will consist of (1) play from the 5 yard line. Possession will be determined by a coin flip. The team that wins the toss will choose offense or defense. If the defense stops them, they win, if the offense scores they win.
Paul Brown Stadium Details
- Click Here Logistics Map
- Gate Fee: $10/Adult, $5/Child (players & coaches enter free)
- Gates will open around 8-9am
- Everyone must enter Gate #A on the SouthWest side of the stadium
- Everyone must sit in sections 108 - 112
- ONLY bottled water is permitted to enter the stadium. No Outside Food. Concessions will be sold at both locations
- Parking Spaces will be on a First Come, First Serve basis
- Tailgates are welcome. Make sure you clean up after yourself. Do NOT bring food into the stadium.
- Parking @ PBS Click Here for Parking Diagram **FFF has no control over parking rates/policies**
Off Site Location: Walnut Hills HS
- Click Here Logistics Map and Parking
- No parking or gate fee
- Concessions will be sold at both locations
- Each child will receive an event Tshirt. Additional Tshirts will be on sale for $10.
- Concessions will be sold inside the Stadium and at off-site location
- Only coaches wearing FFF Coach Shirt will be permitted to be on the field
- Coaches shirts will be on sale for $10 at the main table. Only (4) coaches will be permitted on the field.
|PreK||$145 per team (Add $150 with Sponsor)|
|Mini - Varsity||$325 per team (Add $150 with Sponsor)|
|Gate Fee (Adult)||$10|
|Gate Fee (Child)||$5|
|Gate Fee (Players & Coaches)||FREE|
|Player T-shirt||Each child will receive a FREE event Tshirt|
|Additional T-shirt||Additional T-shirts will be on sale for $10|
|Coach Shirts||$10 at the main table|